[Evolution] Crashes with MS Exchange 5.5

Hi,

We've using Evolution (versions 1.2.1 and 1.0.5 on Debian stable and
testing) against a MS Exchange IMAP server (version 5.5) and we've
seeing a large number of crashes and hangs.

I've been running both Evolution and camel in debug mode for a week but
I have not seen anything of note in the logs when a hang happens. I've
also not got a recipe that reproduces the hang, which suggests a race
condition to me.

Has anyone else seen these type of problems ? We are planning on
upgrading to Exchange 2000 (with the connector) in the coming months,
but we would like a stable Evolution before this happens.

Thanks,

--
Jon Middleton                     Auxinet Payment Solutions: DataCash
Systems and Networks Engineer                 http://www.datacash.com