[Evolution] Virtual Folders in Summary Display

What does it take to get Evolution to keep your selected virtual folders
in the summary display between sessions? Every time I close and restart
the program, I have to go back into settings and re-select the virtual
folders I want displayed, because the program will have, without fail,
de-selected at least half of them, and usually all of them, either
during shutdown or during restart.

--
Bill Hartwell <raven macmanusnet net>
MacManus Enterprises