[Evolution] "Unable to activate HTML editor component" works for one user not another

The subject line describes it well.  I installed evolution (and
everything else) from red-carpet.  Tested it with root after the
install, it worked fine.  Tested it with my non-root account and it
worked fine.  Another user ran it and any attempt to forward/new/reply
comes up with that error.  Both accounts have the same privileges, etc,
I checked all the settings were the same, but nothing I do can get it to
work for the other user.

This is on a (basically) redhat 7.2 system, evolution 1.2.1, and, well,
if you need more information just ask and I'll be happy to provide it.

thanks in advance.
-me