[Evolution] Change Addressbook View-Not Working?

I'm running Evolution 1.4.5 on SuSE 9.0.

I'd like to update an existing or create a new Address Book View that
will show more fields in a contact (like Business2 and Mobile telephone
numbers).

If I do View > Current View > Define Views from the Addressbook, I get a
Define Views for Addressbook dialog box. The New and Delete buttons
function, but the Edit... button does nothing. No error messages, no
change in focus, nada, zip.

What should I check on my end to get this working?

Thanks!
Mark

L. Mark Stone
President