[Evolution] Ev 1.4.5 Printing/Sync Problems

Hello,

I've been having some problems both printing and syncing using Evolution
1.4.5. I've never been able to get either to work. The help pages, FAQs and
list archives don't shed any light.

I'm running RedHat 9 on a 2.4.22 kernel. Keep in mind: I can sync using
j-pilot, and all of the pilot-link utilities. Just not with
gnome-pilot/evolution. My handheld is a Sony Clie TJ-35. (It's not in any
of the kernels, I added my own device args Greg KH's driver
files visor.c/visor.h.) Hence, the successful syncing with j-pilot.

Regarding printing, I am able to print in Mozilla/Opera, basic 'lp', 'lpr'
commands, etc. Hitting print button in Ev appears to send it into
/dev/null. I don't see anything in the logfiles, and if I don't see any
printer icons in the print screen. (Gnome-print-manager has it, though and
cups works fine.) I'm printing to a network printer via TCP. CUPS, IPP, and
Jetdirect protocols all work.

Any help or shedding of light is appreciated.

Regards,

-l

__
"No one gets too old to learn a new way of being stupid."