[Evolution] Evolution & Lotus Domino

Hi all,

I am experiencing some problems with my Inbox since our IMAP Server
switched from an old HP box running a small imap4 server to a new Lotus
Domino Server.
While I am still able to receive mails as I used to, filters are no
longer automatically applied to new messages in my Inbox (applying them
with ctrl+a, ctrl+y to all messages works, though - so no problem with
the filter rules and the box for automatically applying the filters is
checked).
Another minor change I realized is, that while with the old system
unread mails moved from the Inbox to other folders were immediately
subtracted from the number shown next to Inbox but now the number stays
until a check for new messages occurs.

I tested that behaviour on SuSE 8.2 and 9.0 with Evolution 1.2.2 and
1.4.4 (both Evolutions on both SuSEs - all the same problem).

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Volker

--

Volker Christian Behr
Experimentelle Physik V (Biophysik), Physikalisches Institut

Office: Room F-069a
+49-931-888-5766 (phone)
+49-931-888-5851 (fax)