[Evolution] bug in smtp UI

This might help someone:

It took me several days to find this bug/feature:  90% of my email was not being received.  I *finally* noticed that I was putting one leading space in my smtp designator:  e.g., "<space>smtp.domain.com".  I got NO error messages, NO return from postmasters anywhere, NO indication.  I found out in a telephone conversation that my email was not going through.  The mail moved from the Outbox to the Sent box each time.

Now, space is removed, all is well.  The developers might want to remove leading white space in SMTP designator?
Cheers.