Re: [Evolution] SMTP, EHLO, and 502 response

tir, 23.12.2003 kl. 17.17 skrev Tony Earnshaw:

notice the extra line between 'EHLO' and the server's response.

It's a glibc bug. Remove all comments and blank lines from /etc/hosts.

Absolute cr*p. It don't happen not neither with Mozilla nor
SquirrelMail. It's an *Evolution* bug.

However, when I implement it, the spurious ???? is gone walkies. I don't
care who says what: It's still an Evo bug, since other clients don't
have it.

--Tonni

--
mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl