Re: [Evolution] Forward doesn't work

I've experienced the same issue sometimes forwarding pictures.  I don't know if it's just some types of pics or some type of attachments.

cjs

On Mon, 2003-12-22 at 15:42, Donald Henson wrote:
On Mon, 2003-12-22 at 14:17, Roland Orre wrote:
> When forwarding mail there is no option to forward the message
> I actually got with attachments and all, I guess this should be
> considered a bug. This I can do with e.g. pine, which is my
> alternative mail program. Now I don't know any way to forward a
> message  I've received with evolution to another recipient.
> (OK, I'm sorry if this is already in 1.5, I'm still running  1.4.5)
>
> 	Best regards
> 	Roland

I must be misunderstanding your question. I just used Evo (1.4.5) to
forward an e-mail with three attachments. All the attachments went with
it. In fact, I can't find any options to NOT forward attachments,
although the attachments can be manually removed prior to sending the
forwarded e-mail. Are you sure you're not missing something? The
attachments will be visible at the end of the e-mail. Try scrolling down
to see if they are there.

Don Henson