Re: [Evolution] Can't send/receive mail - Send/Recieve Button Greyed Out Not Working

On Mon, 2003-12-22 at 07:46, Joseph Dal Molin wrote:
Don't know what caused this but I can't send or receive mail anymore, am
using Evolution 1.4.5 on Mandrake 9.1. My send/receive button is greyed out,
creating a message and sending it results in it just sitting in the Outbox.
Any suggestions as to how to fix this....I am having to write this from
Outlook.....:-(

I get this when there is an impossible email (no domain in the TO:
field).

I have to delete the email or fix it in place.  You can move it to
drafts.

It does lock things up stupidly.

Thanks for your  help,

Joseph