Re: [Evolution] copy & paste address probs

On Fri, 2003-12-19 at 03:17, evo dormon com wrote:
All

When this happens I can't copy and paste any text from any other evo
window, which makes copy & pasting the address from the email into the
"full address" window impossible.

Am I missing something?

I see this too.  The "Enter Address" box in the contact editor appears
to be severely modal, so modal you cannot highlight new address
information.

I wind up cut and pasting everything in the first address line, and then
cut and pasting from with in the box.

Does seem awful silly for 2003.

--
Zot O'Connor <zot zotconsulting com>