Re: [Evolution] copy & paste address probs

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 11:17:56 +0000 (GMT), evo dormon com wrote

All

Someone email mailed me their snail mail address, so I popped into
contacts to add their address, clicked the "address box" in the
contacts
editor and the "full address" window appears.

When this happens I can't copy and paste any text from any other evo
window, which makes copy & pasting the address from the email into
the
"full address" window impossible.

Am I missing something?

Yes.  Copy *before* clicking the address box.

Cheers
Lee

Distro: RH9
Evo:    1.4.5