Re: [Evolution] How to set priority when sending messages

On Wed, 2003-12-17 at 07:51, Gary & Mic McFall wrote:
Your opinion on "customer" was perfectly expressed, Guenther.  I'm a
Linux newbie.  I ask questions, but respect & appreciate, totally, the
effort put forward by community members like you.  Keep up the good
work!
You misunderstand.  I do appreciate the work done by the developer's, if I didn't I would simply not use the software.  That is my choice.  Also, if you read my note CAREFULLY you will note that priority and return receipts are minor (I like and use them but only infrequently).  The major problems are that Evolution hangs on my machine every time I access the calendar (bug was submitted but this worked on at least some earlier versions) and my pda won't sync (bug submitted a partial workaround found - this too worked with earlier versions)

I am a software engineer and every place I have ever worked, regression losses were unacceptable.  Nuff said.

--
Ron Hauptfleisch <hops foobox net>