Re: [Evolution] How to set priority when sending messages

tir, 16.12.2003 kl. 18.19 skrev Ron Hauptfleisch:

With all of these problems I end up using Evo as a mail client and
jpilot for my calendar, tasks and memos (another Evo shortcoming).
Maybe I'll switch to Mozilla Mail and later Thunderbird.

I did that when I'd effed my system up to the extent that Evo wouldn't
run any more. I went to Mozilla (last version was 1.4); now, 6 months
later, I have a new system and I'm soooooooooooo pleased to be back to
Evo (1.4.5) again, notwithstanding all her warts and blemishes.

Good luck with your Mozilla adventure ;)

--Tonni

--
mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl
http://billy.demon.nl