Re: [Evolution] newbe quesiton

Tony Thigpen wrote:
Ok, I was able to add two shortcut keys that I liked better for back and forth between messages, but it only works if on the mail list window or the preview window. It does not
seem to affect the separate email display window.
I did try playing with evolution-mail-messagedisplay.xml, but that did not seem to work
either. I guess I need to know which xml file actually affects that screen.

I use . (period) in the separate mail display window, which worked by default for me (Evo 1.4.5, KDE 3.1, RH9)
--

Des Dougan