Re: [Evolution] evolution 1.5 on fedora

Hi.

I figured out by looking at the intltool-merge script that I had to grab
OrigTree.pm from CVS HEAD for intltool.  Then just put it in a 'modules'
dir after unpacking the source.  So, eg:

  tar -xvzf gtkhtml-3.1.4.tar.gz
  cd gtkhtml-3.1.4.tar.gz
  mkdir -p modules/XML/Parser/Style
  cp OrigTree.pm modules/XML/Parser/Style

Then the build should work (I built it all on Fedora Core 1)

I have placed the file here:

http://www.kwic.com/~kempa/files/OrigTree.pm

so you don't have to check out CVS head if you are lazy :)

Aaron