[Evolution] Location information of meeting not making it to my Palm.

Does anyone if there is a way to get Evo location information for
meetings to either show in the summary or sync to a Palm?  Right now, I
can see on my Palm that I have a meeting and I can see any attachments,
but the location never gets to the Palm.  For someone on the road as
much as I am, and especially for meetings to which I am being invited
via Exchange and the Connector, this is important.

Thanks

--
James McKean