Re: [Evolution] right to left languages

I think it's slowly moving in the direction of usability in a RTL
context, but getting it to really work (esp. with bidirectional support
- numbers and so forth being rendered left-to-right in the middle of the
right-to-left data) is going to be a lot of work, and this hasn't been
enough of an issue to justify making it a high priority for our
developers.  Of course, patches to make it work would be quite welcome.

-Mark Gordon