Re: [Evolution] alarms not triggering?

On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 15:12, John Arundel wrote:
I sort of feel like posting my other question about why Evolution's
compose window wraps my text at about thirty characters, thus wasting
over two-thirds of the available horizontal space, but I now feel that
there must be an option somewhere to fix this. There's one for
everything else!

I for one would like to know where it is. I use Evo *despite* the
Composer, which I cordially detest. Please o please let us have a
hook to our favourite editor!

poc