Re: [Evolution] alarms not triggering?

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 12:40, John Arundel wrote:
Is there any obvious reason why I'm not seeing alarm notifications? The
time for a reminder comes and goes without anything happening.

Any suggestions for a way to debug this?

I'm running Evolution 1.4.5 under KDE 3.1.4, Debian/testing 2.4.22-xfs
i686-pc-linux-gnu with gnome-settings-daemon.

is the alarm daemon running? That is:

$ ps ax | grep alarm

shows that process running?

If it is not, it might have crashed for some reason, in which case the
best thing would to provide a backtrace:

http://support.ximian.com/cgi-bin/ximian.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=65

the process to debug would be evolution-alarm-notify

cheers