Re: [Evolution] Problems with mail notification

This is just way too early in the morning. Need more coffee...

[...] could
not see anything wrong from the Evo side, so I'm wondering, does anyone
else on the list use UW IMAP and Procmail (in my case, on the Mitel SME
Server, which is a Red Hat 7.2 derivative)?

I currently have 44 folders, and 20-odd Procmail rules. I have Evo set
to check new mail every 2 minutes, have "Check for new messages in all
folders" set on, and currently have the "Apply filters..." not set. I
tested my setup last week with a different account on the same server,
with a couple of Procmail rules, using a bulk mail shell script to
inject messages into the process, and it seemed to be working fine,
which is another reason I thought my account may have been the issue.

UW IMAP 2002a (Mandrake 9.1)

Getting mails to that private IMAP server via fetchmail, sorting by
procmail. More than 50 mail folders, more than 30 procmail rules.

Periodically checking for new mails, checking in all folders, not
subscribed to folders, namespace overridden, not applying filters.

No problems on LAN, neither on the road. This is not the only UW IMAP
server I am using without problems.

Works for me -- that is, I even can see mail folders actually turning
bold and notifying me of new mails, if I am lucky. ;)

I would very much appreciate any assistance.

Well, just works for me. HTH

...guenther