Re: [Evolution] Transfer encoding of pdf attachments
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- To: eric t-heads demon co uk
- Cc: evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Transfer encoding of pdf attachments
- Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 11:08:19 -0500
you can't. upgrade.
On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 08:46, Eric Lee wrote:
I routinely create small pdf files with ps2pdf. When I
email them using evo(1.2), it surprisingly chooses
"quoted printable" as the transfer encoding.
Naturally, when they arrive at an Outlook client the
saved file is now corrupt. For other pdf files that I
might attach, evo chooses to encode as "base64" - this
works just fine with Outlook.
Why is evo choosing "quoted printable"
transfer-encoding for a mime-type which is not text/*
? How can I convince it to use base64?
Download Yahoo! Messenger now for a chance to win Live At Knebworth DVDs
evolution maillist - evolution lists ximian com
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.
fejj ximian com - www.ximian.com
] [Thread Prev