Re: [Evolution] Default Browser

On Sat, 2003-08-30 at 17:17 +0200, guenther wrote:
Rodrigo,

If you don't have gconf-editor, you can set the values with gconftool-2.
The entries to set are:

/desktop/gnome/applications/browser/nremote -> boolean
/desktop/gnome/applications/browser/needs_term -> set it to false
/desktop/gnome/applications/browser/exec -> set it to 'firebird'

Where are the differences between this subtree and the one I have
already posted?
 /desktop/gnome/url-handlers/unknown/

oh, I don't know, you got me :-) I just looked at gconf-editor to look
for the keys, and since I found out the applications section, which
contains all the entries displayed in the 'Preferred applications'
control center applet, I thought that were the correct keys.

But please, if you're sure of what you said, discard my mail.

cheers