Re: [Evolution] evolution and exchange server contact folders

On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 17:17, Daniel Curry wrote:
The contact folders in my evolution 1.4.4, as connected to Exchange 2000
have envelopes for folder icons, and appear to be empty.  But I know for
a fact that the folders on the server do have contacts in them.  Any
help on what I have done 'wrong'?

If you are using IMAP, you won't be able to see your contacts (because
the server doesn't make them available via IMAP, even though the folder
shows up in the tree). You'd need to buy the Exchange Connector.

-- Dan