[Evolution] evolution and exchange server contact folders

The contact folders in my evolution 1.4.4, as connected to Exchange 2000
have envelopes for folder icons, and appear to be empty.  But I know for
a fact that the folders on the server do have contacts in them.  Any
help on what I have done 'wrong'?

Thanks...

Daniel Curry          |  And on we go with our mundane lives
IT Manager, Cariocas  |    Loosing our Freedoms
dcurry cariocas com   |    In the name of Security
www.cariocas.com      |      And not feeling either.