RE: [Evolution] unable to connect to exchange 2000 OWA server wit h pop3 and ssl ?

On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 13:45, Brian Wince wrote:
Thanks, This was the answer I needed. I needed to upgrade to 1.4.4 first to
get the 'whenever possible' option and when selected I can now click on
supported types and send email. Is this option documented anywhere?

The manual (available from the help menu) doesn't cover it in detail,
perhaps it could be amended.

Thanks again for the quick response and fix.

np