Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.4.x: Problems with German umlauts (e.g., bug #47646)

** Encoding set to ISO-8859-15:
* Sent folder; The short message is displayed ok; the long message is
displayed garbled
* Inbox: As in Sent folder

I should add that when Saved as Draft, the characters are still ok, only
upon sending do they become garbled.
Also, on a second try, the 80 lines + 4 chars that I described as
"displaying ok in the Sent folder" in my previous mail, did not display
ok. Still, I remain fairly convinced it has something to do with the
message size