Re: [Evolution] Wish list: Append file when saving a message.

That does work.... But it doesn't address the other reasons for wanting to be
able to append a file....

Thanks for the input on the spam-assassin stuff.

If you think the system is working, ask someone who's waiting for a prompt.
(randomly generated not responsible for content)