[Evolution] Wish list: Append file when saving a message.

I use spam assassin and like to teach it's bayseian DB with the sa-learn script.
However I would sometime like to gather together sets of spam from different
mail folders in one file and process it once. As such I would like to request
this feature. I have sunmitted this as bug 48014. If this should be filed with
the gnome folk let me know.

If you think the system is working, ask someone who's waiting for a prompt.
(randomly generated not responsible for content)