Re: [Evolution] Glean Outlook snapshots for ideas

On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 14:13 +0200, guenther wrote:
Now, *this* is a good idea, bravo. I like this. Have you already filed
it in bugzilla?

I haven't.

Wondering: Trigger on "missing 'Re:'" or trigger on "not including large
parts of original Subject"? What about "new-subject (was: old-sbuject)"
messages?

In practice it's usually "New-subject (was Re: old-subject)" and my
trigger for that does permit 'Re: ' to be _anywhere_ in the subject
line. The rest I approve manually upon investigation, if it's actually a
sane subject change but still related to the thread to which it's
replying.

--
dwmw2