Re: [Evolution] Glean Outlook snapshots for ideas

On Tue, 2003-08-26 at 23:28, Not Zed wrote:
I think the "Glean Outlook snapshots for ideas" subject is sufficient to
differentiate it from the original thread.

I suppose it's feasible for Evolution to _notice_ a clueless user
replying to a thread and then changing the subject. Upon attempting to
send a message with In-Reply-To but no _("Re: ") in the subject line, it
could do something like...