[Evolution] Re: Copying tasks from one list to another

On Mon, 2003-08-25 at 16:44, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
copy&paste should work. Doesn't it for you?

It doesn't work for me in 1.4.4.

If I right-click on a task in the task list, I can select "Copy".
However, if I right-click on the alternate task folder name in the
folder list, paste isn't listed as one of the options.  If I open the
alternate task folder, right-clicking anywhere in the list pane doesn't
produce a context menu at all.  If I select the "click to add a task"
line, the right-click context menu still doesn't show up, and menu
Edit->Paste is grayed out.

Can you explain more specifically what to copy and/or how and where to
paste?  Thanks.

- Alan
--
Alan Millar                  Email: Alan Millar LPCorp com
System Administrator         Voice: 503-821-5450