[Evolution] LDAP authentication

Hello,

I'm using Evolution 1.4.4 to connect to Lotus Domino
mail server. It seems that I can't make a valid
connection to
the LDAP server. Lotus Domino server required
username/password authentication for the LDAP
connection.
But I don't see where can I set up the password for
the LDAP connection in Evolution. Microsoft Outlook
Express
works without any problem with this configuration.
I tried to log in using email address method and
distinguished name but without any success.
Every time I have the following error:
"We were unable to open this addressbook.  This either
means you have entered an incorrect URI, or the LDAP
server is unreachable."

Has somebody tried to use Evolution with Lotus Domino
server ?

Thank you for any help and ideas.

=====
Sergei Chevelev