Re: [Evolution] Checked FAQ - something weird is going on (addressbook upgrade issues)

On Tue, 2003-08-26 at 10:33, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
sounds like some past install of evolution did not link with
libdb3-3.1.17 (did you build your own and force it to link with some
other version?)

Something like that must have happened, but I'm not sure what.

I only used redcarpet to install 1.0.8 , not a custom build. Nothing
else was added to Evo until I did the all out upgrade to 1.4.4, again
via redcarpet.

However, I can't figure out why Evo can't read a database I rebuilt
using the development tools version of db_load.

Dan