Re: [Evolution] Calendar Problem

That was it. Should have checked the obvious. Thanks.

On Sun, 2003-08-24 at 04:56, Ted Anderson wrote:
I'm sure you'll get lots of "check the archive" replies for this, so
I've included my standard archive reply below. The usual answer to this
question is that the calendar is hidden by the tasks. Resize the task
bar and the calendar should appear.

Here's one for your bag of tricks:

http://www.mail-archive.com/evolution%40lists.ximian.com

Seems to update better than Google. It's searchable, and has messages
from earlier today already there. Maybe even worth a link from the
Ximian archive page (hint, hint).

Ted