[Evolution] Calendar Problem

Since upgrading to evolution v1.4.4 today my calendar is showing a blank
task list rather than calendar info. The right-click menu on the
Calendar folder does not include a Properties item. I tried creating a
new Calendar folder making sure I set the folder type to "calendar".
That calendar also shows a task list. The Inbox, Contacts, and Tasks
folders appear to be working normally. I am able to create a new
appointment, but it does not show up in the Calendard folder. The
appointment does appear in the Appointments section of the Summary page.

Any ideas on how to "fix" the calendar folder?
Thanks for any assistance.