Re: [Evolution] Spamassassin and evolution setup

Thank you very much David. I followed the instructions and now will test
the filter. Very clear I might add.

Harry Wert
Physicist

On Sun, 2003-08-24 at 15:43, David Clack wrote:
http://support.real-time.com/open-source/spamassassin/evolution.html

On Sun, 2003-08-24 at 12:33, Harry Wert wrote:
I have a SuSE8.2 system running XD2 and Evolution 1.4.4 and
Spamassassin. My question is: Can anyone tell me how to set up
spamassassin to work with evolution or point me to a site which provides
that information? I have read the Man pages and done Google searches but
I can't seem to figure it out for myself. What I have done is made sure
spamd and spamc are installed. Then as su I start spamd, change to
regular user and start spamc. They produce no error messages but don't
seem to be intercepting any spam, what am I doing wrong? Do I need to be
doing something within Evolution? I have DSL account with earthlink, a
POP account for receiving, and SMTP for sending mail. I also have a
single user workstation.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Harry