Re: [Evolution] problems seeing shared imap folder on my cyrus server

Thanks for your answer.

The problem is that i don't use altnamespace : yes
and i very reluctant to change it as number of user have sieve script
that rely on the fact that their folder are under INBOX.

i really hope i don't have to put altnamespace to yes to make it work

nevertheless thanks for your answer