Re: [Evolution] problems seeing shared imap folder on my cyrus server

On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 15:36, Eric Doutreleau wrote:
Well i use evolution 1.4.3 and i have problem to see shared folder on
my cyrus server
i can see them with imp and mozilla but not with evolution.
i can only see that folder under my inbox.

Are they in the shared namespace, i.e. #shared?  Evolution does not
currently support multiple namespaces.

Are the properly subscribed to?

i have checked the box to overcome the namespace provided with the
server but with no luck.

Did you supply an appropriate namespace?

Is someone to see shared folder of cyrus with evolution?

Thanks i nadvance for any help