Re: [Evolution] Macro/button to move mail to folder? (learning spam filters)

On Tue, 2003-08-19 at 00:16, Zot O'Connor wrote:
On Mon, 2003-08-18 at 18:00, Not Zed wrote:
This currently cannot be done, at least, not without a source-code patch
and a custom build.

Although we've had some discussion on the -hackers list (and
codeblogs.ximian.com) about possible spam mechanisms for the next major
release.

I guess what I was looking for was less a spam blocking thingy, then a
more generic menu/macro/button script thingie.  What is the current dev
thought on that?

well, we'd love to do/have a scripting interface but it'll have to wait
until we have time.

Jeff

I would love to write my own script that answered to CTRL-ALT-S or on a
button, as long as I can move the message with whatever I write.  This
is server side spam issues, not local which make the task easier (move
is IMAP commands) but I need access to Evo internals (I am guessing Evo
could not "hand" me the message number and have an external script move
it).