Re: [Evolution] Connector with v 1.4.4

Hi,

rpm -qa | grep -i connector

rpm -e <output from from above>

Paul

On Mon, 2003-08-18 at 21:52, Mike Mentges wrote:
I installed Evolution and mistakenly added the connector feature. I
attempted to reinstall and not check the connector and still have issues
with the "connector not activated" error. I have not been able to find a
way to not start the connector or succesfully uninstall the connector
feature. Thanks to anyone that can help.
Mike Mentges
Network Engineer
ComNet Network Operations Center
mailto:mmentges bright net
"It is better to deserve honors and not have
 them than to have them and not deserve them."
                  Samuel Langhornne Clemens 1835-1910