Re: [Evolution] mbox file

Ok it sounds like you want archive capability, which is something we
plan to do at some point.

Although we haven't entirely figured out when and specially how it would
work.  But it would probably include compressed-folder support, and also
offline folders, and the like, i.e. folders on tape or cd.  e.g. ability
to change flags in a local summary, but otherwise read-only content.