Re: [Evolution] Meeting Request automatically add to calendar?

On Tue, 2003-08-12 at 17:25, Mark Gordon wrote:
On Tue, 2003-08-12 at 16:55, Jason Frisvold wrote:
On Tue, 2003-08-12 at 16:06, Mark Gordon wrote:
Well, last week was a strange week. ;-)

I can't argue there :)

        Whenever I receive a meeting request, it seems that if I view the
request, it automatically adds itself to my calendar..  Even though I
have yet to accept/decline it...

I haven't seen this.  I tried to reproduce it but couldn't.  What client
was sending the invitation? Evolution? Outlook?

Outlook seems to be the originator of the email.  Specifically, I
receive a meeting request from an outlook user.  Before clicking on the
request, I check my calendar for the date/time of the request.  That
spot is open.  I then return to my email and click on the request.
Without replying, I return to the calendar, and look at the date and
time the request is for and suddenly the meeting is on the calendar.  It
shows my status as unknown (since I have yet to respond), but it's still
on the calendar.

I couldn't find any reports of this.  Can you file a bug?

Yeppers...  I'm headed to bugzilla right now!  :)

-Mark Gordon
--
Jason H. Frisvold