Re: [Evolution] Synching a Handspring Visor (Palm Pilot) crashes my computer

On Mon, 2003-08-11 at 09:32, Pete Biggs wrote:
Yes, my (Dell) desktop machine was doing it for a while.  It seems OK
now after I re-setup my pilot on the machine and did a kernel re-compile
(don't know which solved it, but I suspect my kernel re-compile!).  Is
it Dell's USB implementation or are other machines affected?

Well I have seen it on a IBM Thinkpad and a Compaq Evo notebook.  I
think both of these are strongly based around the Intel chipset so its
likely to be lots of intel based boxes.

        Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]