Re: [Evolution] All-day appointments reminder

On Sun, 2003-08-10 at 11:55, Ted Anderson wrote:
It's configured to Europe/Madrid in the Evo settings, and Madrid in the
system clock settings. All other appointments work fine and all-day
appointments show up as all day (not 0200-0200) in the calendar. It's
only the alarm that bumps them up 2 hours. Since that's exactly the
offset from GMT, I'm guessing it is a TZ issue as well, but one that
only affects the alarm component and then only for the all-day events.
Is there anyplace else I need to set my timezone?

no, just in the Evo settings would be enough. Could you then please file
a bug to bugzilla (if it's up :-) and I'll take a look at the alarm code
as soon as I can.

cheers