Re: [Evolution] All-day appointments reminder

Nope, it's a regular all-day event with no time zone indicated. Just to
test I entered a regular timed appointment, and it alerted me at the
correct time, so it's only the all-day appointments that are being
treated at 0200 by the alarm; they look fine in the Calendar view.