Re: [Evolution] evolution seg faulting

Em Qui, 2003-08-07 às 10:49, Mark Gordon escreveu:
On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 20:39, Raul Dias wrote:
hi,

I compiled and installed evolution and the libraries it needs. (1.4.3)
Everything is working fine except when sending mail evolution
segfaults when trying to contact the smtp server.

Where can I look to try to find the problem? what libraries might be
causing this problem?

Try running it through gdb and entering "thread apply all bt" at the gdb
prompt when it crashes.  The stack trace will probably give some
indication of the offending library.

Oddly enough, when evolution ran from gdb, everything works fine.
When running from a xterm it segfaults when sending mail.

Could gdb be masking something?

One thing I forgot to mention is that the /home dir is NFS mounted.
I don't think that should matter as Evolution 1.2 was running fine
before the update to 1.4.3.

[]'s
Raul Dias