Re: [Evolution] evolution seg faulting

On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 20:39, Raul Dias wrote:
hi,

I compiled and installed evolution and the libraries it needs. (1.4.3)
Everything is working fine except when sending mail evolution
segfaults when trying to contact the smtp server.

Where can I look to try to find the problem? what libraries might be
causing this problem?

Try running it through gdb and entering "thread apply all bt" at the gdb
prompt when it crashes.  The stack trace will probably give some
indication of the offending library.  It's also possible that just
running evolution from a terminal window would give an indication of the
problem, with a useful message going to stderr when it segfaults, though
you may have tried that already.

-Mark Gordon