[Evolution] Evolution 1.4.2-1.4.3-1.4.4 running really slow

Since I just discovered this group I'll ask the question here.

Ever since 1.4.2 (I think) Evolution has been running really slow. I mean going from folder to folder takes about 2 or 3 seconds and there's hardly anything in the folders. Previous evolutions were much much faster.

I've posted this to my SuSE group but didn't have any luck. I'm running a pretty high-end system so I know it's not resouces. I'm also running under kde 3.1.3. Upgrading kde or gnome versions never really seemed to help.

If I go from one folder to another, my scroll bar starts out in the middle of the header section then slowly moves to the right side.

Any thoughts?

Tom

Tom Nielsen
Neuro Logic Systems, Inc.