Re: reception support (was: Re: [Evolution] evolution and gpg)

On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 12:56, guenther wrote:
I am seeking reception support as well.  I think this is the right way
to do it.  Backward compatibility is always a good thing to have.

You mean, getting noticed when the recipient actually reads your mail?

It is not supported ATM. I'm not sure if this in bugzilla as wish
(though it is likely). However, I don't expect it to be supported in
1.4.x versions.

And IF it will be supported in future releases, it need the option of
disabling -- for outgoing as well as incoming (!) messages.

If that was not what you meat, please explain more.

...guenther

In light of the current subject...reception support would refer to the
support of receiving PGP inline signatures and encryption.

--
Thank you,

CL Gilbert
man's wisdom [is] despised, and his words are not heard." Ecclesiastes
9:16

GnuPG Key Fingerprint:
82A6 8893 C2A1 F64E A9AD  19AE 55B2 4CD7 80D2 0A2D
GNU Privacy Guard http://www.gnupg.org (Encryption and Digital
Signatures)